Most frequent questions and answers
What should I wear?
You must wear close toed shoes to participate. Comfy clothing is encouraged since Axe Throwing is an athletic activity.
Is Axe Throwing safe?
Yes it is very safe! Our coaches are trained to teach the fun and safety of the sport. All participants must remain sober and aware of their surroundings.
Please listen to the coaches and their instructions. Failure to listen will result in privileges being revoked and you will be asked to leave without a refund.
Can I take photos?
Please take as many photos and videos as you want! Be sure to tag us when you post to Social Media at Facebook and Instagram.
Do you have food?
We sell snacks and beverages at the front counter for your convenience. We do allow you to bring in outside food, and even have menus from restaurants all around Oregon that you can order from! We do not allow you to bring in outside beverages.
Can I have an event at Rustic Ridge?
You bet you can!
We can host private events for birthday parties, corporate events, or even Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties! Please call or email for more information!
Do I tip my axe coach?
Tips are always appreciated, but are not necessary!
So what are you waiting for? It is time to throw!
- All guests must be at least 10 years old, and customers ages 10-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All guests must adhere to all rules, policies, and staff instructions.
- All guests must respect the game and act responsibly or may be asked to cease participation in activities.
- We reserve the right to refuse service and revoke axe throwing privileges to anyone at any time, with no refunds.
- All axe and knife throwers must wear closed toe shoes. Sandals and flip flops are not allowed.
- All guests must fill out and sign their own Liability Waiver prior to participating. Parent or guardian must sign the waiver for participants under 18.
- We supply and maintain the throwing hatchets. Outside hatchets may be brought into the facility if they are WATL approved and approved by axe master.
- No outside beverages may be brought on the premises at any time. There is no alcohol allowed on the premises at any time.
- Pre-packaged Snacks and Beverages will be available for sale. Outside food may be brought into the facility during activities.
- No smoking, drug use, e-cigarettes or vaping allowed inside the building.
- Under no circumstances are live targets allowed. No thrower is to throw an axe at a target while there is a person or live object in between or in front of the thrower.
An initial deposit is required to reserve spots on a lane. Reservations can be altered (only 1 time reschedule) with not less than 24 hours prior notice. Cancellations or reductions in group size made less than 24 hours prior to the start time will forfeit deposit amount. All payments for deposits, merchandise, and gift cards are final and no refunds will be processed.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe.